Monday 1 November 2010

3a-Target Process

Targets.

In June i set myself five targets that i was aiming to achieve whilst producing my A2 project,the first was to stick to all deadlines set by both my teachers and fellow class mates whom i am working with. At the moment i still feel this target needs improvement i feel i am leaving work too late and then not putting my full attention to it, i am now trying to be as organised as possible and really trying to work towards this Target in order to gain the best grade possible.


My second target was to improve my understanding of technology and try to take a more hands on role within the group. I said i felt like i needed to improve on my understanding of the editing suit and also the use of camera when recording footage. Thus far i have not been able to fulfill this target as we have not begun our group work and the only technology we have been using is our blogs. I do however feel that my capability and work on my blog has improved i now have total understanding of how to use my blog.


Following on i stated that i wanted to keep up the presentation of my blog and include everything on it that can be included.Currently i feel i am in the process of doing this, i am trying to keep my blog as visual as possible and include all the things we have done in lessons, i hope to carry this on with future work and gain the best grade possible.




My fourth target was to use all the software to its full potential in order to produce the best project possible. I stated that i was going to learn how to use photo shop correctly to produce a good quality postcard that could be distributed for our short film. I have chosen to improve upon using photo shop as i have never used the programme before so don't have any previous knowledge about it and also feel it could play a vital role in the advertising scheme. I haven't yet be able to use photo shop as the majority of the work we have been doing has involved writing out scripts and blogging however i believe this target will be achievable when we get round to advertising our short films.

My final target was to make sure that i stay organised throughout, making sure i don't fall behind with any tasks or work given to me. I think this is a very important skill that you need in producing films to make sure you are staying on top of the work load and keep organised. I feel i have kept to this target i have kept to blog deadlines however may have fallen behind with some independent study, i will try to become more organised as the project continues.


Overall it would seem fair to suggest that the targets i have set myself are all achievable, they just all require time and effort. I feel that i am sticking to the majority of them i just need to work harder on my organisation and will also be able to fulfill certain targets once we have filmed and begin editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment